Some photography related websites I like:
- The Mindful Eye is probably the site I go to most often – usually everyday. Craig Tanner is one of my most influential teachers and mentors. Check out The Daily Critique, short critiques of images submitted to the site.
- B and H Photo is the store where I buy almost all of my gear and supplies. great prices, very helpful and professional staff. I buy mostly online, but their NYC store is like Disneyland for shooters.
- DP Review has some terrific resources – particularly camera and lens reviews and discussion forums.
- MPIX is a great place to buy prints (including framed prints) , but also greeting cards, prints on canvas, “wall clings” and some other neat ways to display photographs.
- Nikon has great product info, support and other resources. Nikon is what I shoot with. Canon shooters will likely avoid this site.
- Lynda.Com has training videos for Photoshop and related programs. also has a great training video on WordPress, the blog site I use for my blog.